As a nonprofit, you want to be focused on delivering mission to your constituents, not on reporting. However, reporting on the work you do is critical for understanding the outcomes of your efforts, as well as for telling the story of those outcomes to funders.
We believe that the path to making data matter starts with reporting practices. We created this eBook to help you identify common mistakes many nonprofits make when it comes to reporting, as well as to give you a set of reporting best practices that you can institute in your organization.
We’re sharing these 7 reporting best practices:
- Be Strategist With Your Reporting
- Be Consistent In Your Reports
- Simplify The Data Being Collected
- Coordinate With Team Members to Ensure Consistency of Data
- Set Milestones
- Keep Database Records
- Reassess and Reevaluate Internal Reporting Practices
Ready to dive in? Check out the free eBook here.