In an effort to incorporate user desires into our software development, we offer the Ideas Portal within ETO for our customers to give feedback and request feature updates. And we’ve been listening! We recently looked through the Ideas Portal feedback and implemented some really great changes to the software in our latest update – all thanks to you.
New Ideas Portal Features:
- We enabled case numbers within email notifications in order to better track participant activity and increase usability while maintaining participant anonymity. No more vague emails with no participant context, and no more concerns about anonymity. It’s the information you need. Nothing less, nothing more.
- Users can now transfer entire caseload assignments from one staff member to another, instead of transferring one participant at a time. This is a huge time-saver, and a wonderful suggestion from one of our awesome customers.
- To save you time and effort, ETO will now remember to exclude dismissed alerts. Now, when you dismiss an alert, it will stay that way, and you won’t have to do any more work!
- Family name is now a cross reference element type! It’s easier than ever to segment family names in order to give you a full picture of the participant and their families, and to ensure that each participant is in an environment conducive to success.
- Previously, users could not filter on locked user accounts, but that’s changing! Enabling locked user account search will save our customers time – something we know there is no shortage of in the nonprofit world! To enable this, head to the Manage My User page.
- Do you change tabs frequently? Now, you don’t have to worry about losing your information or compromising security! The software will no longer default back to Participant when you save your settings between tab switches, meaning clarity, accuracy, and security of information entered!
But Wait! There’s More!
- Now, program name(s) in the program history section of the dashboard are hyperlinked to the client’s participant dashboard in other programs he or she participates in. This eliminates several clicks (and time) to make it easier for users to navigate between programs.
- Lastly, Likert scale-style questions are available in TouchPoints! This simplifies the feedback gathering process, making ETO a more robust solution for our customers.
We are so lucky to have such engaged and intelligent customers to help us create the best nonprofit case management software on the market. Thank you to all our customers who participated, and continue to participate, in our Ideas Portal. If you haven’t already, please head to the Portal and let us know how we can help your organization be even more effective! Simply navigate to ETO, click the Help button, and select Support. You’ll find the page you see below. Click the Ideas button to start leaving your ideas with us!