We are thrilled to invite you to the Social Solutions 2018 Impact Summit! This event focuses on how to create and bolster impact for nonprofit organizations through the use of technology. The Impact Summit is an invaluable opportunity to learn from fellow users, technology experts, and inspiring nonprofit leaders with the common goal of maximizing our collective ability to make a positive impact in people’s lives.
Our primary objective at Social Solutions is to provide assistance to the critical work you are doing with cutting-edge technology. Our software helps you work better, faster, and smarter, which dramatically impacts your ability to transform lives. We have a lofty goal to help our clients impact 40 million lives daily by 2019. In order to reach our aspiration, we need you to reach yours, and we hope that we can all get there together.
Therein lies the aspiration of the Impact Summit – to bring technology and mission together to be the catalyst for that next level of collaboration, insight, and achievement. By bringing together leaders from across the nonprofit sector, we will create an atmosphere of work and inspiration that will facilitate next level performance in all our organizations.
We are especially excited to announce that we will spend part of this year’s schedule expanding on our new and exhilarating investment from Steve Ballmer and Ballmer Group, as written about in Austin Business Journal. Along with the expansion of programming, Steve Ballmer will be giving a keynote speech. In addition, we’ll have hands-on training and workshops, a Q & A session with our Executive Leadership Team, and over 50 hours of sessions including talks on the following content:
- People Over Paper – Decrease time spent managing data & increase time serving clients.
- Corporate & Private Philanthropy – Fund your mission with corporate & private donors.
- Creating Actionable Data – Reliable task management systems to improve productivity.
- Database Management – Administrative best practices & tips for optimized structure.
- Corporate & Nonprofit Partners – Utilize corporate innovation to advance your mission.
- Product Roadmaps – Be the first to hear what’s ahead for Apricot and ETO.
We are so excited to welcome you to Austin. Please, come introduce yourself and tell us about your organization, your challenges, and how you are bettering the world through your work. Together, we can continue to transform lives.
CEO, Social Solutions